Feel the Burn
Here's what happens when you don't handle stress properly:

The drawing on the left is where I'm at now.
The drawing on the right is where I desperately need to get back to.
This is a problem I last had 7 years ago when I graduated from college and couldn't go to the ceremony because the only time I wasn't in pain was when I was laying down on my stomach with my arms clenched against my chest. Turns out that was the worst posture possible. In any case, my parents dragged me away that day and forced me to see a doctor.
Doctor: You've got hives too?!?! You're one stressed out kid.
Carla: I don't feel stressed out at all.
Doctor: Maybe you should start. It'd probably help your stomach.
I hate this. Mostly because I can't have coffee which is resulting in the sleepiest, most sluggish state I've been in since my codeine christmas.
TODAY'S ACTUAL MENU:
BRUNCH
2 tabs Zantac 75
1 yogurt
1 bowl of high fiber/low fat cereal in soy milk
SNACKS
1 tab acidophilus
1 apple
1 banana
DINNER
1/2 cup of plain, veggie puree soup
1/2 cup white rice
1/2 cup sauteed mushrooms
1/2 cup apple sauce
SNACKS
1 yogurt
1 kernal of white chedder popcorn. just one really fucking tiny one for taste.
2 pieces of toast with fake butter and the tiniest bit of jam for taste.
1 tab acidophilus
2 tabs Zantac 75
TODAY'S IMAGINED MENU:
BRUNCH
2 eggs
1 link of sweet italian sausage
1 piece of toast
1 huge mug of fucking coffee
SNACKS
1 ton of white cheddar popcorn
1 apple
DINNER
1 taco salad with hamburger, greens, black beans, corn, olives and crushed up tortilla chips and ranch dressing
1 cup of coffee, motherfucker
SNACK
1 yogurt

The drawing on the left is where I'm at now.
The drawing on the right is where I desperately need to get back to.
This is a problem I last had 7 years ago when I graduated from college and couldn't go to the ceremony because the only time I wasn't in pain was when I was laying down on my stomach with my arms clenched against my chest. Turns out that was the worst posture possible. In any case, my parents dragged me away that day and forced me to see a doctor.
Doctor: You've got hives too?!?! You're one stressed out kid.
Carla: I don't feel stressed out at all.
Doctor: Maybe you should start. It'd probably help your stomach.
I hate this. Mostly because I can't have coffee which is resulting in the sleepiest, most sluggish state I've been in since my codeine christmas.
TODAY'S ACTUAL MENU:
BRUNCH
2 tabs Zantac 75
1 yogurt
1 bowl of high fiber/low fat cereal in soy milk
SNACKS
1 tab acidophilus
1 apple
1 banana
DINNER
1/2 cup of plain, veggie puree soup
1/2 cup white rice
1/2 cup sauteed mushrooms
1/2 cup apple sauce
SNACKS
1 yogurt
1 kernal of white chedder popcorn. just one really fucking tiny one for taste.
2 pieces of toast with fake butter and the tiniest bit of jam for taste.
1 tab acidophilus
2 tabs Zantac 75
TODAY'S IMAGINED MENU:
BRUNCH
2 eggs
1 link of sweet italian sausage
1 piece of toast
1 huge mug of fucking coffee
SNACKS
1 ton of white cheddar popcorn
1 apple
DINNER
1 taco salad with hamburger, greens, black beans, corn, olives and crushed up tortilla chips and ranch dressing
1 cup of coffee, motherfucker
SNACK
1 yogurt

1 Comments:
please let me know when you've first drunk coffee again. even if my secretary tells you i'm in a meeting, tell him mr. banes would perhaps like to know (it's a code we have).
by the way, is bush still president? damn.
Post a Comment
<< Home