2.05.2007

Trashin' Fashion Week

i frieghtened a couple of customers on Friday night when i hollered out: IT'S FASHION WEEK, PEOPLE!! WOOO!!
ever since House of Style and vh1's FTV i've always loved and looked forward to NY fashion week. the fact that i could never wear 99.9% of the clothing is irrelevant.
but the Fall lines that've shown so far are fucking killing me. what is this shit? seriously.

it's like i'm looking at what would've been a really rad spread in Sassy...CIRCA 1993!!!
i can see the designers backstage shouting:
mismatch those garments!! turn these bitches into waistless wonders!! i want sporty pauper, jaunty urchin!! make it work people!!












horror of horrors. there's no rest for the wicked. thankfully, i can almost always count of Diane von Fursetenberg to make dresses that i covet and that make me, even for a moment, think: if i just had a little more money, i could be foxxxxxxxxyyyyyy. and at least there's comfort in that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stefanie Kalem said...

I can't believe that all I've been worried about is freezing my potatoes off in NY this week. I should have been worrying about what Anna Wintour will think of my boots! And how many models I can accidentallyonpurpose knock down with my bag!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home