Favorite
Neko, i love you in your sailor pants. I love this night. I love your set list and your merch and i love your merch lady. I love your stories about your dog and the way you and kelly hogan banter: two songs for sad ladies. check.
I love pretending to sing along (but really just whimpering along) to your records. I love that i didn't like you at first.
I love the girl in front of me tonight who wanted so bad to see herself in you, and who sighed deeply when i rubbed her back and said: don't cry she loves you as much as you love her. because she knew i believed it.
But mostly i love the way it seems like your voice is being transmitted from outer space and you just happened to be tuned into the frequency.
I love pretending to sing along (but really just whimpering along) to your records. I love that i didn't like you at first.
I love the girl in front of me tonight who wanted so bad to see herself in you, and who sighed deeply when i rubbed her back and said: don't cry she loves you as much as you love her. because she knew i believed it.
But mostly i love the way it seems like your voice is being transmitted from outer space and you just happened to be tuned into the frequency.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home