It doesn't matter if you think they're dangerous or not..
Be there or else I'm not going to sleep with you ever again. Not any of you. Not any more. I'll be working so cookie/cupcake-like treats, monitary donations, and mix cds will be greatly appreciated.
i'll be there. but in my head i'll be in my special place where mina loy and i get wasted on absinthe and sometimes have sex. with each other, that is. then i'm going to go home and blog about it in a tone that makes it obvious how superior i think i am.
I'll be there, then I'll blog about how badly dressed and ugly and stupid everyone but Clay and Carla was, then I'll come home and in my dreams Joshua Beckman will do rails off my sweet, sweet ass.
3 Comments:
i'm too cool to make this damn reading. i'll be blogging and blowing lines and dreaming of gertrude stein.
i'll be there. but in my head i'll be in my special place where mina loy and i get wasted on absinthe and sometimes have sex. with each other, that is.
then i'm going to go home and blog about it in a tone that makes it obvious how superior i think i am.
I'll be there, then I'll blog about how badly dressed and ugly and stupid everyone but Clay and Carla was, then I'll come home and in my dreams Joshua Beckman will do rails off my sweet, sweet ass.
Post a Comment
<< Home