8.25.2006

Brit Punk Mix



...sat down to make a mix tonight and realized that I've made two Brit Punk mix tapes for two different people and both tapes have been stolen from broken into cars.

I couldn't reconstruct the first one, even with journal notes.

I've still got a copy of the second one. With the exception of X, I've always favored Brit Punk to U.S. Punk. Here's why:







A SIDE

New Rose – The Damned
Shot By Both Sides – Magazine
Hong Kong Garden – Siouxsie & The Banshees
(Get A) Grip (On Yourself) – Stranglers
Lookin’ After No. 1 – The Boomtown Rats
So It Goes – Nick Lowe
No Action – Elvis Costello & The Attractions
The Place I Love – The Jam
Whips & Furs – The Vibrators
One Chord Wonders – Adverts
(I’m) Stranded – The Saints
Feeling Called Love – Wire
Warrior In Woolworths – X-Ray Spex
Bigmouth Strikes Again – The Smiths
Barbed Wire Love – Stiff Little Fingers

B SIDE
The Buzzcocks
Singles Going Steady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home